Who are we?
International non-profit association under Belgian law, holding Special Consultative Status with ECOSOC – UN
- represents European at-home Parents and Carers at European Union level and at the UN
- informs them of their economic, social, juridical and political rights
- contributes to an exchange of information between its members
- is pluralist, non-party political and non-sectarian
- works with European, African, Asian, North and South American NGOs
- is a member of the European Platform of European Social NGOs and the European Women’s Lobby