16 Jun ANEP Spain
The Spanish National Association for Prenatal Education was created in 1987.
* Share information about prenatal education and the process of pregnancy within society, – Actively contribute to the improvement of the physical, emotional and mental well-being of mothers-to-be.
The preparation, participation of both parents is a fundamental element of this life-changing event.
* Compilation & sharing research and scientific discoveries in the field of the prenatal life of the baby,
– Contacts with other organizations at national level, universities, etc.
– Presentations to public and private high-schools to educate youngsters,
– Participation to radio and television programs
– Publication of articles and a book
– Contacts and collaboration with international organisations in the field